I have built myself to be the most invaluable asset I know.
Over the years, I’ve grown and perfected my craft to be able to create full suites of Creative & Marketing content for my clients.
I take passionate people with profitable ideas and make their dreams a reality.
I’m the guy that the other experts call when they don’t know what to do.
I take on an extremely limited amount of projects and dedicate my full attention to my high paying clients.
My mission is to serve and create amazing content that moves, teaches & inspires people while creating wildly profitable business systems for my clients & partners.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- I live in Las Vegas
- I play the Guitar, Ukulele, Piano, Bass and Harmonica.
- My desk has 3 screens on it.
- I went to my first Tony Robbins seminar when I was 11 years old.
- I later went on to work for Tony Robbins at his Live Events assisting with the A/V.
- I owned my first house when I was 19 years old.
- I had made six figures by the time I was 22.
- I love video games.
- I’m vegetarian and have been for most of my life.
- Some of my favorite songs of all time can be found here.
Alex has been supporting Draper University since shortly after it was founded. He dedicated almost 6 months out of the year for two years in a row to supporting the university, students and staff with his creative skills.
His videography took our marketing to the next level and his storytelling abilities would inspire viewers every time.
We’re delighted that he comes back to support our Shark Tank style pitch days to make our live production more and more impressive every time.
– Tim Draper, Billionaire Venture Capitalist